It is used to be hard to find a good testimonial plugin. Not anymore…
With IQ Testimonials, you can easily manage the testimonials for your website. You can specify the number of testimonials displayed on your WordPress site according to wether they are being displayed on a page or widget.
You can feature, sort, and set the status (Hidden, Pending, Public) of testimonials. There is even a form so your users can submit testimonials right on your website. Best of all, they are marked pending and require your approval before they go public!
There is a widget so you can display testimonials on your websites sidebar, using either our widget, or this tag one of the shortcodes. You can also have a testimonials page, where you display all your testimonials. You can set testimonials as featured testimonials and set the order in which they are displayed!
A few features:
- Manage your testimonials. (Add, Edit, and Delete!)
- Add images to the testimonials.
- Set number of testimonials to display.
- Collect the following information for each testimonial: Name, Location, Testimonial, Website, Image.
- Set status of testimonial to “Public”, “Hidden”, or “Pending Approval”.
- Display all public testimonials on a testimonials page, using our testimonials page shortcode
- Allow visitors to submit testimonials through a web form. Just add the shortcode to the page where you’d like the submission form to appear! * Feature testimonials. * And there is so much more to come in future releases.
Here are some screen shots: